Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Little Poke = Big Money

Okay you pervs, it isn't what you think!!
Emily LOVES her dogs .... she loves biting their ears, petting them (hitting them), taking their toys away, sticking her hand down their throat, feeding them her leftovers, and poking her fingers in their eyes... This poking thing has to stop though. It turns out she is the reason why I have had to bring both dogs to the Vet. for having Ulcers on their eyes. At first it was just the female dog, Bree. Bree is always next to Em, she puts up with her antics as if Em was one of her pups. Bree has had an Ulcer twice on her eye and we thought that since she LOVES to play outside that she had gotten into something. Then two days ago we noticed Tucker started showing signs of having the same thing. He is more of the type of dog who likes to lay in the sun outside.... So, anyway we go to the Vet yesterday and she seems to think as do we now that Em's fingers are the reason behind the Ulcers. She went on to say that we have really good tempered dogs because she is surprised they didn't bite her because it hurts... I know some of you are thinking I should watch my kid more and I do, I swear to you I am always watching her when she is next to the dogs but I have never seen her actually poke them in the eye...the nose yes. My poor dogs.... Tucker's eye looks better already and he is happily sleeping in my bed under the covers.
Today I plan on playing catch-up on Em's shots. Blah... I hate bringing her to the doctor, she screams like crazy because she knows what is going to happen. I hate it but I fell behind so I must do it.
Anyway my friends I must go. I hear a turkey calling for me. Have a good one...