Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A bunch of nothing

So this whole trying to adapt thing sucks... I feel better than yesterday but yesterday was pretty damn bad so it can't get much worse.
Em has found a new love. Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Fries from Tom's products. I was munching on some and she just had to have some. She must of come back 20 times for more.This was after she ate a huge dinner. What a little piggy she is. She has also created a new game for Mommy to play... Give the doggies one of her toys and watch Mommy chase them around to try to get it out of their mouths then give it right back to them. Fun Stuff. Thanks Em!
Well, one day just about down and still 7 more months to go... whoopie! I didn't even leave the house today because I helped a friend out and watched her kids. Tomorrow I think I will actually put some clothes on and leave my cave.
Speaking of my friend... she has lived her for awhile now and mentioned that it will start cooling off come October-November... What the Hell? Really? It takes that long to be able to go outside and not feel like your skin is melting off your body? That did not make me happy people. I mean, you really can't be out long and you sure as shit can't have your kids playing out in this humid crap. Damn, I really thought Em and I would be able to go out and play more in the next couple of weeks... guess that ain't happening anytime soon.
My stupid Cell phone is really pissing me off. It Will not ring... AT all... I am going to Alltel tomorrow and cram it one of the Reps. asses. I wish we had T-Mobile here... I guess I am going to go with Cingular since that is really my only other option. First though I have to get out of my contract with Alltel or All Hell... so wish me luck on that.
Well, I guess that is all for now. I need to clean up dinner since I guess my little maid fairy has the day off today... Until later people.