Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Where is my sanity

This whole being a single Mom thing is tiring... Very. It is 9pm and I am just sitting on my ass for the first time today... Do you know what I started doing at 8? Cleaning toilets... Oh Joy.
I wanted to clean earlier but Em was in one of those moods where I was NOT allowed to do what I wanted so... everything had to wait until she went to bed.
Speaking of Em... I actually rewarded Em for having a Temper Tantrum today... yes people, I did. Do you want to know why? We went to AllHell today and Miss Em was not too happy about it people. Once we got there she proceeded to show all the single people why it's important to use birth control...(Emily, I love you dearly, but you were a monster today) Anyway, There I am trying to get my phone canceled above Em's shrieking and crying and the poor Customer service Rep. looked like she was sorry that she had a baby just 7 weeks ago.... I got several of those "Why can't you get your child to shut up" looks from other customers in the store... You know, the kind of looks you want to Bitch Slap over? Well, anyway, It was getting to the point where the Rep. was willing to do anything I wanted to get us out of there. She updated Keith's phone reception, and gave me a FREE brand new phone to replace mine, added my phone numbers on my new phone, and gave me a nice little leather case for my phone... Funny how just a couple of weeks ago I went there to ask for a new phone since mine was not ringing anymore and they said too bad so sad... So, this goes to show you people, if you want something done your way make sure your kids are in a shitty mood and have them act like the devil in order to get it! So, on the way home I stopped off at McDonalds for Em in honor of her first time helping Mommy. Way to go Em! Now when Keith calls I will have a phone that works and has an updated reception for the towers in our area...
After that exhausting errand we came home and stuffed our faces full of fatness and Em took a nap. Okay, I lied, not really a nap... more like she closed her eyes for 30 minutes. Whoopie. What the hell happened to my break today?
So... I have been busy people. I got an email from Keith while he is waiting in Kuwait. He is good and I hope to hear from again soon. I love ya babe! Miss you.... I mailed you a couple of letters today.I think your Mom did too. Tomorrow I am going to Elaines and spend a couple of nights there with her and Tabby.
UGH, so I am tired people and I am going to bed and read then hit the hay... Yeah, I said that, remember, I actually did live in TX. Not that I slept in Hay, but you know what I mean...
Until later... Thanks for all the support.... Remember our troops overseas, they are the ones that need all the support they can get. And to my Marine, I love you , be safe, and I took your EB card back and got all the money and spent it all on myself...LOL...Just kidding! Just wanted to make you smile... Love you...XXOO