Thursday, May 22, 2008

Love These


My Dad took these in NY. I laugh every time I look at them! I think they truly show Emily's personality and I guess that is the reason for me liking them so much. I think what is even funnier is that she normal does "ham it up" for the camera but it's usually just her face that shows it. In these pictures she used her whole body which to tell you the truth I think I should be a little concerned that she really is turning into a little model. It's funny to me that she put that much thought into how she wanted to look!

Did I tell you that we bought her a kid's camera for her birthday? The girl can take some really good pictures if she wants to. I am pretty impressed with her photography skills. She loves taking pictures and I enjoy looking at things from her perspective.

Anyway, just wanted to share...
Posted by Picasa