Friday, August 26, 2005

Little Stinker

Things are going well... Em had a cranky day which means I had a cranky day. The child was a drama queen about everything today. It is just a lot to handle when my emotions are on overload right now. I am not sure why she was acting the way she did, maybe teething, maybe she misses her father and is acting up because of that. But whatever, I was ready to go back to bed at 10am...I hope tomorrow is better.
Elaine and Tabby are here. We are all going to spend the weekend together. It is good to be around them. It helps a lot...
Keith called me yesterday and it was great hearing his voice but at the same time it made me sad again. Things are getting better though... I am not sitting around crying or depressed... I am just tired all the time and begging the Lord above to grant me more patience during the next seven months.
Anyway, enough complaining... Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and in the mean time we have one more day under our belts... Until later people...