Thursday, August 11, 2005

Three Little Sets of Eyes Looking up At Me

I can never just eat a meal anymore in piece and quite.... Either Em is screaming because she is hungry herself or I have 3 little Beggers wanting what I am eating. Em ate a huge breakfast this morning... A handful of Cheerios, Milk, a Waffle, and a cup of fruit... The little girl can get her eat on...Right after she ate I decided I needed a little something and just got some bread and butter.Because really, who feels like making anything extra and making more work for themselves... She takes one look at me having a bite and comes screaming across the room practically falling all over to get to me. She acted like I hadn't fed her in a week. Of course no meal is complete without the little Bugged Eyed Bostons on either side of her begging as well.
Our friends just left... all is quite again and now I have major cleaning up to do. Our love their little girls to death but they totally went into destructive mode on Emily's room. I am soooo not used to that kind of stuff yet. I know my day is coming though. But for now I kind of have what I call "controlled messes". Ya know, I get her toys out and she plays then I clean up at the end of the day. I guess those days will be ending soon because I saw a glimpse into the future and I can tell you it looks kind like a natural disaster.
Do you ever get really thirsty and take some swigs from you kid's sippy? I admit that I do, especially the ones with the straws. So much easier then going on the kitchen, getting a glass, and pouring a drink.... I know, L.A.Z.Y!
One great thing about living in the South is I get access to the things I mess about visiting my Grandmother in Georgia (Besides her of course). I went to the Piggly Wiggly yesterday and bought some Hoop Cheese. It is soooo yummers! Anyway, whenever I eat it I have flashbacks of eating at my grandmother's round table eating my favorite breakfast.... Cheese Toast, Fig Preserves, Grits, and Side Meat. A Great True Southern breakfast made by the Best Southern Cook! I Love you Me-Ma!!! :)
Speaking of breakfast... I think somebody passed her's through... LOL.... I better go change her booty... So, until next time...