Thursday, June 05, 2008

Let's see if this works

Kari posted a video the other day and I have been wanting to post this one I did but for some reason it hasn't been working. Since she posted hers I thought I would try it again and see if it actually works this time.

Anyway, if it does it is a video of some pictures of the time Em and I were in NY. Normally most military brats (A common name for military children for those who don't know,LOL), do not get to spend much time with family. Even though it sucked having Keith gone for so long the positive in it was Emily having that time to bond with all of her family. The memories she will have will carry her through our tour in Hawaii knowing what she has to come back to. We could not have done this last deployment without our family. Having everyone surround Emily and take her under their wing, help me with my pregnancy, and being home through all the holidays was a blessing. We are truly blessed and thankful to have such a wonderful family...