Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Beware of Crazy Person

Not once since I started this Blog has so many members of my family felt the need to comment on it since my last Feet Entry. Let's see what they had to say, shall we?
Keith - "......as I choke the puke down.....dear God AMPUTATE NOW!!!!!!" and
"Have a margarita tonight"
Kari, my favorite Sister in-law " I just ate breakfast and I'm pretty sure it's all coming up now! All I can say is YUCK!"
My Mother, whom I am pretty sure reads this daily but has NEVER made a comment before - "OK, There's boredom and then there's some place WAY beyond that which I don't want to think about!. "
Mary - Who really isn't related to me but we share Kari as a sister in-law, so that is pretty damn close to family! -"It does kind of sound like you need to come back to NY and visit family!!"
Ian - My brother in-law, now if he wrote a comment then I am thinking maybe just maybe the world IS coming to end because he originally thought my whole Blog thing was stupid when I started it... -"For Christ's sake, don't you have something better to lament over?"
Elaine who is my best friend here who counts as family -"you have alot of balls to put pictures of you and your families feet on here"

Okay people, it sounds a litte bit in these comments that you all think I am going a little Loco... Well, except for Elaine, she just thinks feet are ugly and I have alot of "balls" to post mine on the internet... which I guess some would find crazy. First off.... I don't sleep people, hardly ever. The other night I was disturbed by the pain in my feet and thought of my grandmother's... which led me to the past post... I mean come, what else am I supposed to be thinking of at 2 O'clock in the morning? DUH! I mean really, am I any more crazy than I normally am?
Bored, yup, sure am... I DO NOT TALK to people... that kind of drives a person batty. I talk on the phone maybe once a day to Elaine, maybe my folks every couple of days and that is it. THAT IS IT!!!!! So, yeah, I am a little bored and ummmm, yeah, I have started talking to myself.... I mean who wouldn't? Oh yeah, sure there is Emily but this is my conversation with Emily, you decide if it counts.
Me - Emily that is a Doggy.... D O G G Y
Em - sha sha sha

Me - Yes, Dooooogggggggyyyyyy

Me - Be careful Em
Em - Whaaaaaaaaa

Me - Emily, Mommy said NO, do not do that
Emily - Waaaaaaaaa

Me - Emily You are such a good girl
Em - Ba Be
Me - Yes, you are being a good girl, Baby good
Em - Bye Bye?
Me - No, Baaaaaby Not bye-bye
Em - DaDa?
Me - Yes, Dada Went Bye Bye
Em - Dadadadadadadadadada

So people... Does that count?

Don't worry people I have not totally lost it yet... but hey, I have six more months to go so I guess we should wait and see....
On a lighter note...... I mowed my lawn today, or I should say I finished what was left from yesterday. That is right, the mower is fixed. Thanks to Keith's friend CJ. Well, him and his wife are my friends too but Keith has known CJ since their Booter days (Marine talk for Bootcamp days, or just out of Bootcamp). Him and his family live about 15 minutes from us. Anyway, I am happy to say I don't need to buy a new mower. Thank you lawnmower Gods for not taking mine to the promise land....I totally felt like the damsel in distress though, it sucked. I have to say though that he even had a hard time getting the blade off so I don't think I would have been able to do it even if I had the tools. But whatever, it is fixed and I can go about mowing my lawn... Yippee...
Well, people I guess that is all that is going on. Thanks to my wonderful family who has serious doubts that my brain is functioning normally... I know you all care, I am fine... Really... Just because I talk to myself, show pictures of family members feet on the internet, talk about a creature that lives in my backyard, see dead people from time to time, and eat Peanut Butter and Jelly every night doesn't really mean I have lost it. I don't know what it means exactly but rest assured that my imaginary friend sitting next to me told me that I am perfectly fine, that should account for something....
Until later people....