Monday, August 15, 2005

Good GOD!

I have been tagged at least 3 times now to do this Music tag so here it goes!! I get it!! Do the Tag!! I think Sara, Susan, and maybe one of the Christies all played an evil part in making me do this... LOL

10 Songs you are Digging right now.
Well, ladies if you knew me at all you would no that I NEVER listen to the radio anymore. The only time I hear any music is from Keith and Elaine and I HATE HATE HATE what they love... Crap like 50 Cent... Yes, that is right, I said CRAP! LOL So, since I have not a clue what is on the radio I will list what I listen to when I feel all muchy and lovey about Emily... I know, I am a dope... no need to tell me that, I already know...

1. Remember When by Alan Jackson (Duh, turn up the speakers so you can hear it)
2. Hope you Dance - Lee Ann Womack
3. Could Not ask for More - Sara Evans
4. Forever Young - Rod Stewart
5. The First Time - Roberta Flack
6. You are so beautiful - Joe Cocker
7. Light of my Life - Terri Clark and Sammy Kershaw
8. In My Daughter's eyes - Martina McBride
9. My Girl - Temptations
10. And let's not forget the Wiggles since I listen to it like 500 times a day.... Hot Potato

There done... THANK GOD, now stop tagging me Blogger world!! LOL
I tag who ever hasn't done it yet... kind of cheating but hey, I think you all pretty much have done it!