Friday, September 02, 2005

Silent But Deadly

Do you ever just think about something that happened and start laughing... Uncontrollably? I did this last night by myself, writing an email to Keith ... I kept thinking while in the midst of not trying to pee in my pants, that I wonder if the creature in the woods is enjoying the show...
Now I bet you all are rolling your eyes once again at the mention of the creature... I tell you it's for real... Keith's brother called the other night to check up on Emily and I (I get periodical phone calls from people in NY wondering if I am still alive I guess), and told him about how I found some Marines in my back yard going in and out of the woods the past few weeks... So, one afternoon I asked them what they were doing and what was back (You are soooo crazy if you think I am going to go back in those woods and check it out), there. They said it was easier to access the woods from my yard than on the other side where they would have to go through the swamp... What the HELL, SWAMP??? I didn't know there was a friggin swamp back there, isn't that were creatures usually live in the swampy woods? Anyway, they went on to tell me they were "getting things ready for deer season"...LOL.... Yeah, okay, wrong person to lie to... I KNOW about the creature you idiots.... I know you are out there hunting him down!! Deer Season my ASS I tell you.... So, anyway, I tell Keith's brother this and he acted like I had gone crazy in my aloneness....
BUT that is not what I was laughing about... I was laughing because for dinner I had HOT chili cheese dogs... you all know what happens when you eat something so yummy but deadly...So, this got me thinking to last weekend with Elaine... I was driving her around the area showing her all the crappy ass military housing here and looking for a few garage sales at the same time when I let a silent deadly one escape... Being the good friend that I am I of course warned her... Well, not a second later she actually started GAGGING and HEAVING!! She kept making these horrible sounds and covering her mouth while bending over...LOL She was trying to roll down the window but in a Jeep Liberty the controls are in the middle not on the door so she was not having any luck at getting fresh air... But again, being the good friend that I am I managed to roll the window down for her while trying hard to not pee my pants at the same time... After all was said and done we laughed for about 10 minutes where she told me that was a good one... You know you are a good friend when you can compliment eachother's farts... So, Elaine, consider this a warning... I have leftovers so I am going to be having it for lunch... Be prepared my friend, BE PREPARED!!
Until next time people...