Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Happy 11 Years

He called her on the road From a lonely cold hotel room Just to hear her say I love you one more time
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And when he heard the sound Of the kids laughing in the background He had to wipe away a tear from his eye
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A little voice came on the phone And said "Daddy when you coming home"He said the first thing that came to his mind
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm already there Take a look around
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm the sunshine in your hair
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm the shadow on the ground
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm the whisper in the wind
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm your imaginary friend
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And I know I'm in your prayers
Oh I'm already there
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She got back on the phone Said I really miss you darling Don't worry about the kids they'll be alright
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wish I was in your arms
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But I know that I'll be in your dreams tonight
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So turn out the light and close your eyes I'm already there
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm the beat in your heart I'm the moonlight shining down I'm the whisper in the wind And I'll be there until the end Can you feel the love that we share Oh I'm already there
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We may be a thousand miles apart But I'll be with you wherever you are
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm already thereTake a look around
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm the sunshine in your hair I'm the shadow on the ground
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm the whisper in the wind
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And I'll be there until the end Can you feel the love that we share
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh I'm already there
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh I'm already There
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
God Bless you and keep you safe Keith. Happy Anniversary.
P.S. I did this a little early just in case Comm goes down...
Edited to add that I did NOT write these words. It is the Lyrics from the Song by Lonestar which happens to be playing on my sidebar under my picture. Check out the video, it is a dedication to those who server. It is pretty awesome!