Monday, October 10, 2005

Take whiff of that!

It is the small things that annoy me and it seems I always having something small and stupid happening to me.... ALWAYS, it is never a smooth road people!! Today I went out with Em... Nothing special, just out of the house. I decided that I alone would take her out to lunch. Not fast food, a restaurant, which is a big ordeal people... come on you know it is! So, we were near the Cracker Barrel so there we went. We get seated.... we wait, and wait. The hostess seats other people and they get waited on... I am still waiting. So, I get pissed and I leave. So, we get in the car drive to Ihop and there is a line... so since the mall is right next door I decide to go there instead. Em and I are walking hand in hand in the mall, a new one for us... it was fun. We go to the restaurant in the mall and it is cafeteria style... not something I can manage alone. An 18 month old in one hand and tray of food in another does not go well together.... We leave the mall. I decide to drive around and look for some place she might enjoy and ended up getting so close to home that we just went there instead. Makes me wonder why I leave the house sometimes....
Then Keith writes me an email and asked for a video. I take a couple and the suckers won't upload to the site. I email him, tell him to go bed and there will be one when he wakes up... Yeah there is one but it stinks. People I spent 5 hours taking videos and uploading them for Emmy's daddy.... Do you see anymore stink'in video on this Blog from today.... NO YOU DON'T. Why? Because when I go to upload the video an empty box appears with no feed... I am so pissed because I know it is only doing this because I wanted to do this for Keith....
The other day it rained... BAD and I am the ONLY house in housing that had a pool for a back yard. Soooooo, of course I had to call housing and ask them to come out here and either sandbag my house or I was going to have to leave it. Some guys come out and tell me that sandbags weren't going to help so they DIG a trench in my yard... all the way from the back to the front.... People, I can say with 100 percent certainty that this is the kind of shit that only happens while Keith is gone. Now I get to watch my neighbors all drive by my house nice and slow and look at the trench... Like I put it there you dumb asses!
On a good note I put on my size 4 jeans today and they fit like a glove, actually they was a little room left in them.... NICE! I actually have been eating a lot of shit since Elaine comes here and makes me... so I thought I gained some, but not so my friends, not so... (Yeah, okay, so Elaine doesn't MAKE me but she is a BAD influence! LOL) Then I saw somebody I hadn't seen for a few months today and she said to me first thing " Wow, you lost ALLOT of weight"...It's all Emily's fault though people, I can't take the credit. She doesn't stop ever, even in her sleep she moves. Plus, I remember to feed her but sometimes I forget to eat myself or she begs for some of my food and I give it to her.... Then like tonight I just simply forgot to eat dinner and decided to make popcorn instead... Good stuff people, Good stuff. Now if I could get my stomach to look like somebody didn't reside in it for 7 months then I will be good to go....
Speaking of Em... I have an addiction... I LOVE smelling Emmy's head. Mainly her temples and near her ears. I wish I could bottle it up... she smells sooooo good! LOL When she sits on my lap I just sit there and stick my nose in her face and start smelling...LOL She is used to it, she knows I am crazy. I like to take her snuggly blankets and her Blankey Bear and smell them too... If she leaves one out at night or for her naps I just sit with it and smell it... I could pick out that smell anywhere....I know Keith loves it too... I guess it is a parent thing. When she was first born besides wanting to see her I had this instinct to want to know her smell. I would lean over her tray in the NICU and take deep breaths over and over.... Is that normal? LOL I can't stop kissing her cheeks too... I must give her about 1000 kisses a day, even when she is a monster... Now she likes to give kisses back and those are the best people. It takes my breath away having her give me a kiss and putting her arms around me giving me a hug. Yesterday I came up to her and picked her up and cuddled her close. She put her head on my shoulder and enjoyed the moment as much as I did. Sometimes I know I am annoying her and just give her a little hug and let her go but yesterday she stopped doing what she was doing and hugged me back and got a strand of my hair and played with it. She relaxed her muscles and let me cradle her and embrace her and whisper how much I love her...I loved it and wish every day I she would let me do that until the day I die. I know though that when she is older those moments will be few and far between so I plan on savoring each one now. I also know when Keith comes back home he is going to hog all my kisses and hugs too....
Well, people, until next time... Happy smelling

Edit to add another video... Got another to work...