Monday, October 17, 2005

Joy

You know it's a good day when you spend a half hour trying to get Cheese out of your kid's nose. While Em was eating lunch today she decided it would be a good idea to shove a piece of her cheese up her nostril... Next came the wrestling match from hell.
She also decided that while grocery shopping it would be a good idea to take everything out of the buggy and throw it on the ground while I was trying to pick things out. She also involved screaming, crying, and lots and lots of whining. She also thought it would be neat to ask for her sippy cup at least 100 times while there and then take the cup and throw it on the ground.... While waiting in line for a cashier she decided to bite at the Halloween Candy bags ... so Mommy had to keep taking them away from her. While doing this a younger single no kid having female said to me " I think she really wants some chocolate". My mouth almost blurted out " I think you REALLY need to shut the fuck up" but luckily my brain was working at that particular moment so it managed to prevent that from happening....
So that was pretty much my day people. Consider yourself lucky that I even posted.....