Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Remember When

In Honor of Keith's and Mine 11 year anniversary coming up in a couple of days I thought I would remind Keith of a few things that has happened along the way...

Remember when the first time we met I was a complete Bitch to you... you asked me several times to go out with you and I said .... NO

Remember sending me an engagement ring in the Mail?

Remember getting married and only knowing each other for 20 days?

Remember when I we fought all the time for 2 years or so?

Remember we decided we were going to make it work?

Remember we talked about having kids?

Remember moving to Japan and living three years in Hell?

Remember how everyone was getting a divorce in Japan and we fought to stay together?

Remember all the testing to have a child? Remember how we each had surgery to have a child? Do you remember the day that they said we would never have children?

Do you remember all the deployments you had in Japan? Do you remember how I spiraled into a major bout of depression in Japan... Do you remember how you were my rock during that time?

Remember when we left Japan we sang "We're leaving on a Jet Plane" Do you remember what a hard time we had re-adjusting living back in America?

Do you remember buying our first home together in Texas? Do you remember all the dreams we wanted to fulfill there? Do you remember being our happiest in that house?

Do you remember when I came to your work crying telling you that I was pregnant? Do you remember that you left work because you said you felt drunk...

Do you remember the night we thought we lost the baby? Do you remember the relief when we heard her heartbeat? Do you remember what you said when you saw her for the first time? You said " She's beautiful Julie"... Do you remember what I said? " She sounds like a kitty cat"

Do you remember how hard it was to leave our home in Texas?

Remember what I said when I saw our home in NC? "It smells like base housing"

Remember the day you left for Iraq? Do you remember us everyday as we remember you?

Do you remember how much I love you? .... Be safe... I miss you.

I have some pictures for you for our Anniversary on Sat. so check back.... Nothing really new just something for you to look at.